Taniesa L. Sullivan | The Weekly Ledger News | CCHS
CHEROKEE COUNTY - AHSAA Super 7 Class 4A State Championship Game for the Cherokee Co. Warriors vs Andalusia Bulldogs will be Friday, Dec. 2 at 11 AM.
Due to the high number of parents, faculty, staff, students, and substitutes planning to attend the state championship game in Auburn on Friday, Dec. 2, it will be an E-Learning Day for Cherokee County High School, Centre Middle School, and Centre Elementary School.
If you are planning on attending the state championship game, here is some important key information to know:
1)Tickets for the state championship game are available on GoFan ONLY. Here is the link: https://gofan.co/app/events/710270?schoolId=AL434
2) The game will be at the Jordan-Hare Stadium at 251 South Donahue Dr, Auburn, AL 36849.
3) Parking will be available in the Hay Field Lot at Donahue Drive and in the Seed Processing Plant Lot located at Donahue Drive and College Street. A complimentary shuttle service on Tiger Transit will be available to transport fans to and from the stadium. The shuttle will run from these lots from 8 AM until two hours after the conclusion of the day's final game.
4) The Warrior Walk into the stadium will be at 8:45 AM, all parents, students, faculty, band members, and cheerleaders are encouraged to line the Tiger Walk as the team enters the stadium outside of Gate 10 on Heisman Drive.
5) Gates will open at 9 AM.
6) Kickoff will be at 11 AM Friday.
7) There is a clear bag policy that will have to be followed if you plan to attend.
8) Cherokee County Warriors will be the visiting team.
9) Bring your credit/ debit cards, the Super 7 state championship game will be completely cashless per Auburn University protocols. All concessions and vendor areas in Jordan-Hare Stadium will be credit/debit cards ONLY.
10) The championship game will be televised by the AHSAA Network – including the Alabama Public Television (APTV) Network – which guarantees viewer availability for the first time in the 27-year history of the Super 7 completely across the state.
The game will also be available over the Warrior Network and the subscriber-based NFHS Network.
Let's Go Warriors, Take State!!!