“Grease Fire” at Hokes Bluff Road on Sunday, No One Hurt
Emergency personnel was dispatched to a report of a structure fire, around 9:45 am Sunday morning, at 9035 Hokes Bluff Road in Centre.
Centre Police were first on the scene, officers assisted the residents safely out of the house.
The Centre Fire Department arrived directly after Centre PD to the location and within minutes had the kitchen grease fire knockdown with minimal fire and smoke damage affecting the structure.
The Ellisville and Spring Creek Fire Departments assisted in mutual aid, with Floyd EMS on the scene for any medical needs.