Cherokee County Schools Regular Board Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, August 10, at 4 pm. The meeting is located at the Cherokee Administration Building, 260 Cedar Bluff Rd #103, Centre, AL 35960 in the Cherokee County Commission Meeting Room.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Public Comments
6. Roll Call - Establishment of a Quorum
7. Proper Procedures for Board Meeting Notification
8. Adopt Agenda
9. Approve July 18, 2022, Minutes
10. Receive June 2022 Financial Report
11. Cenergistic Presentation
12. Approve Contract with Therapy Junction, LLC for Physical Therapy Services
13. Accept Bids
14. Declare Project as Public Works
15. Approve Professional Development
16. Amend Parapro Nurse Salary Schedule
17. Approve Personnel Action
18. Review Current Job Postings
19. Superintendent's Update
(From the Office of Deneen Jimmerson Assistant to the Superintendent at Cherokee County Board of Education)
Continue to follow The Weekly Ledger News for all your up-to-date, local, and breaking news. Don't forget to download our mobile app by going to our main page and signing up there to never miss the latest news updates.
Do you have a news tip you would like to share with The Weekly Ledger News? Contact us anytime at our confidential tip line or email at 256-438-1288, or email them at TWLNfirstname.lastname@example.org Our investigative reporters would love to hear from you!